TABLE OF CONTENTS

[TABLE OF CONTENTS]

[NEW ANIMATION, LEARNED COUPLE NEW THINGS. CHECK THEM OUT]

[FIRST THING THAT I POSTED ON THIS BLOG]
[SHORT HISTORY OF THE NIGHTLIGHT'S SERIES & ASSISTANCE NEEDED]
Don't ask about the last part of the video, Dunno what I was thinking
[THE BEGINNING OF NLT: AF & CHAPTERS]
[COUPLE OF RANDOM ANIMATIONS]
[NLS NOVEL "THE ENTIRE BOOK" Incomplete]
I made this novel almost 3 years ago & haven't finished it. But the good news is that there are 2 new chapters WAITING to be release by CHRISTMAS, So think of it as a CHRISTMAS PRESENT. I'm almost done with this novel then once I've finish this. We'll move on to something BIG in the story.
[SMALL Q&A]
[ReverseSoda Joined NL TEAM]
[OCTOBER POST (Sept. 24, 2010)]
[HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME (Nov. 7 IT'S MY BDAY)]
[WANT TO CONTACT ME? LEAVE A MESSAGE? COMMENT]
[LINES FOR AUDITION, EVEN THOUGH I CANCEL IT. YOU CAN STILL SEND ME LINES & THE SOONER YOU DO, THE GREATER CHANCE YOU MIGHT GET A ROLE ON FUTURE SHORTS]
[ORIGINAL CHRISTMAS BASH 2 CANCELED]
[Sneak Peek of CHRISTMAS BASH 2 (which will be release either late Wednesday or early Thursday)]
[FIRST INTRO OF ANIGAMEZ]

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

[CLICK TO VIEW ANIMATION]

[NEW ANIMATION January 5, 2011]
Learning new techniques & new Tips from various authors/animators.




[NINTENDO HEART: CLAUS QUEST 3D ANIMATION - May 11, 2010]


NHCQ2 3D by ~Claus1989 on deviantART

Took me a while but I managed to do it, This is the my newest movie title in 3D!!!. Those of you that didn't know? I am making a Sequel to Claus Quest (2008), Though Don't know when I'll release it? or when I'll start for that matter's. but I'll try to release a trailer by summer as well with my NightLight Twins First Movie Teaser Trailer


[CAN YOU GUESS HOW MANY RED'S YOU SEE? It's going to show 3 times, so? Watch carefully XD - May 5, 2010]



The Picture's at the Bottom are more of my practice from once upon a time, Well? Since I'm Using Flash, Photoshop, Imageready, & Swift 3D (Though I don't have a sample from that yet), So check out my old animations, just click them


[Claus Practice from FLASH! CLICK TO VIEW - May 5, 2010]





[RANDOM WUIGI May 5, 2010]



I did this randomly . . . Well? Actually It's a Celebration of NINTENDO HEART: Claus Quest (2007) & Decided to make a sequel of it. I deleted the movie cuz' it was too newbie . . . but now that I look back on it. realizing its actually my first solo projects. As right now, I'm Practicing on my animation's. so this Luigi is my first random practice. NH: Claus Quest 2 Will start production, at the same time as NLT FIRST MOVIE . . . (I'm so excited & PUMPED UP!!!) ALSO one more thing . . . I might Re-upload the movie again on Youtube

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS FUNNY! Thats so kewl that you're doing a sequel, plz upload the 1st moviee?