TABLE OF CONTENTS

[TABLE OF CONTENTS]

[NEW ANIMATION, LEARNED COUPLE NEW THINGS. CHECK THEM OUT]

[FIRST THING THAT I POSTED ON THIS BLOG]
[SHORT HISTORY OF THE NIGHTLIGHT'S SERIES & ASSISTANCE NEEDED]
Don't ask about the last part of the video, Dunno what I was thinking
[THE BEGINNING OF NLT: AF & CHAPTERS]
[COUPLE OF RANDOM ANIMATIONS]
[NLS NOVEL "THE ENTIRE BOOK" Incomplete]
I made this novel almost 3 years ago & haven't finished it. But the good news is that there are 2 new chapters WAITING to be release by CHRISTMAS, So think of it as a CHRISTMAS PRESENT. I'm almost done with this novel then once I've finish this. We'll move on to something BIG in the story.
[SMALL Q&A]
[ReverseSoda Joined NL TEAM]
[OCTOBER POST (Sept. 24, 2010)]
[HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME (Nov. 7 IT'S MY BDAY)]
[WANT TO CONTACT ME? LEAVE A MESSAGE? COMMENT]
[LINES FOR AUDITION, EVEN THOUGH I CANCEL IT. YOU CAN STILL SEND ME LINES & THE SOONER YOU DO, THE GREATER CHANCE YOU MIGHT GET A ROLE ON FUTURE SHORTS]
[ORIGINAL CHRISTMAS BASH 2 CANCELED]
[Sneak Peek of CHRISTMAS BASH 2 (which will be release either late Wednesday or early Thursday)]
[FIRST INTRO OF ANIGAMEZ]

Monday, August 2, 2010

Q&A about Claus1989 Information




[What you need to do?]

1) Have an USB Microphone cuz' USB mic is the best mic for doing voices cuz you don't hear crackling pop noise (sumting like Rice crispy XD) BUT if you can take out the Rice Crispy noise from a plug in headset or Microphone then I'll take it. Also those of you that have a bad mic/& does do the Rice Crispy noise, well? you'll have a part too, as an extra or a character for a small part. don't worry every single one will have a part even if your voice acting is bad. but I can't really guaranteed that everybody will get a part but the NL Short -the animated series- will be a long series

2) if you decide to voice the main characters, like Lillia Blossom (<--- most important character), You'll have the responsibilities of staying with that character for like "FOREVER!!!!" lol well? for a long time.

& 3) Have fun with it, when the time comes.

[Current voice Actor's/Actress]

Right now the current voice Actor/Actress will be voicing for the movie cuz I already asked them in 2008. I wished they could stay with the series but they also have their own life & extremely busy.

=Q&A=

[What is NightLight Series?]

NL Series is bout a boy who witness his father murdered his mother & then the boy want revenge but during his quest & Training, He also witness the love of his life get kidnapped by his father & his father erased the memory about the boy & made the girl become one of the deadliest gang. Now 7 Years later & all grown up, the boy finally gonna end it & rescue his love of his life.

The NightLight's (<--- 1st season you can say)

NightLight Twin's (<--- 2nd Season or volume 2763872 lol nah like volume 10)

[What happened to rest of the comics?]

A cruel hacker deleted all of my comics & all the hard work went down the cyber drain. got deleted a year ago. but also I forgot to mention that I WILL MAKE A RECAP MOVIE from the beginning to the current chapters. I hope I work on that soon!

[Where can I view your current comic?]

At Claus1989.Deviantart.com

[Are you going to remake every single previous chapters?]

yes but that will take a while but It's a definitely a yes

[I want to audition for the NL SHORT, where do I go to ask & Send my audition's?]

You can message me on Youtube Message (if you got a Channel), Don't got none? then I'll suggest you create one.



[What's NightLight Twins about?]

During the boy who's searching the love of his life & searching for his father, He left the protection to Joey (The boy best friend) & the boy apprentice Claus Airheart.

Claus Airheart the character became the most popular of my NL Series & is the main character in NightLight Twins.

[Is there more information about you & your work?]

well? yeah but I will have an 3rd interview by a guy name mark on my Blog Site. I will post the previous interview that was made last year on my blog site, so subscribe to me or add me or what ever to know when I'd posted & other info on my blog site on youtube.

[Are you single]

T__T . . .

[I live in Boston or Near Boston, is it possible for us to work together? or hang out?]

um? . . . @__@ what? well? I have no problem meeting new people, name a place & date & we could chill

[other's]

http://claus1989.newgrounds.com/

http://claus1989.deviantart.com/


Announcement Voice Audition Final Series Ending Movie trailer information

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet