TABLE OF CONTENTS

[TABLE OF CONTENTS]

[NEW ANIMATION, LEARNED COUPLE NEW THINGS. CHECK THEM OUT]

[FIRST THING THAT I POSTED ON THIS BLOG]
[SHORT HISTORY OF THE NIGHTLIGHT'S SERIES & ASSISTANCE NEEDED]
Don't ask about the last part of the video, Dunno what I was thinking
[THE BEGINNING OF NLT: AF & CHAPTERS]
[COUPLE OF RANDOM ANIMATIONS]
[NLS NOVEL "THE ENTIRE BOOK" Incomplete]
I made this novel almost 3 years ago & haven't finished it. But the good news is that there are 2 new chapters WAITING to be release by CHRISTMAS, So think of it as a CHRISTMAS PRESENT. I'm almost done with this novel then once I've finish this. We'll move on to something BIG in the story.
[SMALL Q&A]
[ReverseSoda Joined NL TEAM]
[OCTOBER POST (Sept. 24, 2010)]
[HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME (Nov. 7 IT'S MY BDAY)]
[WANT TO CONTACT ME? LEAVE A MESSAGE? COMMENT]
[LINES FOR AUDITION, EVEN THOUGH I CANCEL IT. YOU CAN STILL SEND ME LINES & THE SOONER YOU DO, THE GREATER CHANCE YOU MIGHT GET A ROLE ON FUTURE SHORTS]
[ORIGINAL CHRISTMAS BASH 2 CANCELED]
[Sneak Peek of CHRISTMAS BASH 2 (which will be release either late Wednesday or early Thursday)]
[FIRST INTRO OF ANIGAMEZ]

Thursday, August 26, 2010

ReverseSoda Joined The NIGHTLIGHT TEAMS



I made this for the TEAM "Logo" I guess you can say? I dunno? but you will see this character a lot on ReverseSoda Youtube Channel. Also can you guess this character name? (Hint) "It's pretty Obvious who? those who know my series XD"

1) "What's ReverseSoda?"

It's a new team that couple of my friends & I came up with . . . T__T well more like I came up the ideas & everybody just watch & be lazy around my place ("the studio") . . . XD

2) "What about NIGHTLIGHT TEAMS?"

As for NL TEAMS, There's no way that i'm leaving that team. I created that in 2005 & thanks to the people who helped me released my very first comic in 2005. NL Teams is still currently working on The NIGHTLIGHT SERIES

There's ton's we need to be done, like?

- NIGHTLIGHT TWINS: Angels fate

- NIGHTLIGHT TWINS COMIC-MOVIE

- NIGHTLIGHT TWINS THE FIRST MOVIE

- NIGHTLIGHT SVILLE NOVEL

- DENNIS HEART

& also 2 new series

NLT FTW!!! X3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice