TABLE OF CONTENTS

[TABLE OF CONTENTS]

[NEW ANIMATION, LEARNED COUPLE NEW THINGS. CHECK THEM OUT]

[FIRST THING THAT I POSTED ON THIS BLOG]
[SHORT HISTORY OF THE NIGHTLIGHT'S SERIES & ASSISTANCE NEEDED]
Don't ask about the last part of the video, Dunno what I was thinking
[THE BEGINNING OF NLT: AF & CHAPTERS]
[COUPLE OF RANDOM ANIMATIONS]
[NLS NOVEL "THE ENTIRE BOOK" Incomplete]
I made this novel almost 3 years ago & haven't finished it. But the good news is that there are 2 new chapters WAITING to be release by CHRISTMAS, So think of it as a CHRISTMAS PRESENT. I'm almost done with this novel then once I've finish this. We'll move on to something BIG in the story.
[SMALL Q&A]
[ReverseSoda Joined NL TEAM]
[OCTOBER POST (Sept. 24, 2010)]
[HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME (Nov. 7 IT'S MY BDAY)]
[WANT TO CONTACT ME? LEAVE A MESSAGE? COMMENT]
[LINES FOR AUDITION, EVEN THOUGH I CANCEL IT. YOU CAN STILL SEND ME LINES & THE SOONER YOU DO, THE GREATER CHANCE YOU MIGHT GET A ROLE ON FUTURE SHORTS]
[ORIGINAL CHRISTMAS BASH 2 CANCELED]
[Sneak Peek of CHRISTMAS BASH 2 (which will be release either late Wednesday or early Thursday)]
[FIRST INTRO OF ANIGAMEZ]

Saturday, March 26, 2011

2 NEW CHAPTERS of NLS NOVEL!

Chapter 10) The Empty House

Couple of weeks after the incident, I was still wandering why Alex would do such a thing to us. Alex was my Teacher & a friend but now with the hatred & angered still boiling up inside of me. all I could think about was revenge. Later that day, I heard my door being opened then I feel something ice cold on my face. I looked & it was Lillia. "How?...How did you get in?" I said. Lillia looked down & then smiled. "Your door was opened...so? um? & I let myself in." Lillia replied. I chuckled & looked at Lillia then a pebble flew in through my window. I looked & I saw Ralph & Rose standing with a creepy smile. "Um? What's going on?" I said. Lillia turned around & started to play with my things. "Well? What I'm about to say might sound really crazy & dangerous...but the three of us decided to go to Alex place & figure out...what...what" Lillia replied while sobbing. "No..." I said. "Wha?..." Lillia responded back. "You heard me...you three are stupid! thinking you guys can take down Alex." I said. Lillia just kept looking down. "that's why I'm going alone..." I said. "WHAT! No! You can't!" Lillia shouted. "It's too dangerous for you three to fight him. Beside...you should know I'm a skilled fighter than you, Rose, & Ralph." I responded. Lillia started to stare at me & then put her 2 fingers on my forehead. "Something tells me that you're not gonna listen to me..." I said. Lillia nodded & then turned around & smiled. "Alright? fine...let's go then." I said. We both went outside where Rose & Ralph were standing. "Alright?...let's go" I said. We didn't chat much & looked at each other while heading to Alex place. "OH! Lillia . . . what was that ice cold thing you put on my face while I was half asleep?" I said. Lillia turned around & then she gave me this weird look. "I kissed you" Lillia said. "Oh? . . . Why was your lips so cold then?" "ICE SCREAM!" Ralph said. "I . . . Scream? since when ice scream?" I replied. "Blackheart! you truly are an Idiot, We all ate ice scream" Rose said. "HEY! I DON'T GET IT? Why are you guys adding an "S" before the "C"? . . . Isn't Cream?" I replied while getting annoyed. Rose just said that they like how it sound & I just gave up but then Lillia said something that I would never expect her from saying. "Alex . . . will pay greatly for what he done to us . . . to me" Lillia said. Everybody became quite until we arrived at Alex front door. "Ok guys! I'll check around to see if he's home or not. you guys should hide behind a car." I said. "Wait!" Ralph yelled. Ralph tilt his head a bit & then walked toward one of Alex windows. "Something isn't right here . . . but I can't see anything, It's too dark . . . wait! my eyes are getting adjusted to the dark." Ralph said. "What are you? A cat?" I said. Ralph was still looking inside, I decided to run up to the door & barged in. So I did but after I went inside Ralph & I said "IT'S EMPTY" at the same time.

Chapter 11) The Clues

The girls went inside as well & we looked around, everything was empty. Ralph & I started to look outside again & then went behind his house but nothing. Everything was gone & Ralph started to take out his necklace. "Why! . . . WHY! Why did he go without a word to us! WHY!!!!" Ralph yelled. Ralph & I went back inside to check the whole place but no luck, there wasn't a clue or a letter or anything. "Hey? Guys? . . . Let's go home, there's nothing here" I said. Everybody just nodded & headed out. I was the last person to leave & then I took one last look before I close the door but then I started to notice something on the wall across from me. It was too dark to see what it is & I asked one of them if they have anything that can use as a flashlight. Rose said that she has a miniture flashlight with her & handed over to me. I pointed the flashlight at the wall & it was an Arrow that looked like have been carved. It was pointing left where the closet is at. "Hold up guys . . . come back inside" I said. "What is it? Elias?" Lillia said. I ran to the closet & opened the door. "I dunno but I have a feeling that Alex left us a clue" I replied. I kept looking inside the closet & found another arrow & this time it was pointed at ceiling but there was nothing up there. "Maybe? . . . It's up stair" I said to myself. I ran up to the stairs & then found another arrow & it was pointing at wall, then the wall was pointing at the bottom where the living room & exit is at. I went downstair & found another arrows but this time it was smaller than other arrows. The arrows were also 4 of them & have a letter next to it N.E.W.S. "What could this mean?" Ralph said. "I don't know? but might be an important puzzle" I replied. "A puzzle? Is Alex toying with us? We're kids! We're not that smart" Rose said. "Not true . . . the only person who can figure something like this is . . . Elias" Lillia replied. Ralph & Rose yelled "What" then gave me a weird look. "Well? Danny did figured out so many clues & puzzle that Alex gave us during training but are you sure you can figure this out?" Rose said. There was a long pause coming from me & still thinking what the 4 arrows & 4 letters mean. Then I got it on what Alex did this small arrows & then looked around to make sure I was right. "This 4 letters N.E.W.S. is part of the 4 arrows & if you think long enough, well? you'll figure out yourself" I said. So everybody looked at it for long time but they were still confuse & not getting it. "I don't get it" Ralph said. "ME NEITHER!" Rose & Lillia yelled. "Well? what if I move the letters? . . . Let see? . . . This "N" goes on top, This "S" goes on the bottom, Then "E" Goes left & Finally "W" goes right. What do you guys see?" I said. Everybody gasp & yelled "NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, & WEST". "Yup & now we all have to do is . . . " I said. I got up & then kicked the wall near the closet & made a hole in the wall. "ELIAS WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Everybody yelled. "Relax! this is part of the clues" i replied. I took out my foot & looked inside, there was a box & I opened it up. I found a piece of paper with a drawing of a circle with half white & half black colored in. "Hmm? I don't get it? Well? Lets look for more clues" I said.

We all looked where the arrows was pointing at & destoryed each wall & found the rest of the box but the south box what locked. "Hmm? We found 3 other box but 1 of them is actually lock & I wonder if he left another clue around here that where we can find a key" I said. "Hey? it's another piece of paper" Rose said. The paper from the box on North was a drawing of Black Rose & The paper from the box on the West was a drawing of a Black Bunny. "Eh? If we put this together with the Box we found 1st, Um? Well? I think its part of our nicknames. See? This black & white circle is Eclipse . . . Ralph nickname, Black Rose & Black Bunny . . . is Rose & Lillia." I said. "Then? The last box is your's Elias . . . Blackheart . . . right?" Lillia said. "Yeah & whatever is inside that locked box, could be our only clue on Alex dissapearance" I replied. "Hey? Danny? How old are you?" Ralph said. I was confused on what he said & I gave Ralph my weird look. "Wha? . . . What do you mean?" I replied. "Answer the question . . . How old are you?" Ralph repeated. I just stared at Ralph & then Rose tap me on my shoulder. "What do we do now?" Rose said. I looked at the box then looked at the rest of the box but can't figure out on anything on where would the key be for the South box. "Let's look around once more & this time look carefully & search slowly . . . we might of missed a clue" I said. Everybody said "Alright" & they all ran off & searched but several minutes later we found nothing. "AHH THIS IS HOPELESS! LETS BREAK THE BOX INSTEAD!" Ralph yelled while taking the box away from my hands. "HEY WAIT! NOO!" I yelled. As I was trying to get the box back, Ralph tripped & causing me to fall on top of him. "Ow-HUH!" I looked at the floor & there was my Necklace that Lillia gave me as Christmas present. "What's Wrong Elias?" Lillia said. I got up & picked up my necklace & then showed it to everybody. "LOOK!" I yelled. Everybody stared at it for couple of seconds but they didn't get it. "Lillia . . . When you went Christmas shopping, who told you to get this?" I said. "Al-Alex? . . . but? How did you figured out that Alex helped me on picking a gift for you?" Lillia replied with a sad look. I smiled & then I grabbed the box away from Ralph. I put my necklace in the keyhole & then turned it, at the moment we all heard a click. "IT'S A KEY?!?" Everybody yelled. I opened the box slowly & then what we found inside the box was a card but there's nothing on it. Then I turned it around & then I just went silence for couple seconds. "Hey? Elias? What's wrong?" Lillia said. Lillia took the card away from & then showed it to everybody. "WHAT!?!" Everybody yelled. What turned out to be was a Smiley face on the card. "let's go home" I said. Everybody said a soft "yeah" & then we all left, ralph was the last person to leave & he closed the door. I still have this emotionless expression on my face & then suddenly I started to laugh. Everybody was confused & got kinda scared of me. "ALEX YOU CLEVER BASTARD! JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE! I'LL BE THE ONE TO KICK YOUR ASS! I WON'T LOSE!" I yelled. Everybody started to clap & Lillia jumped on my back & kissed me on my cheek. "No you won't, we'll all want to kick his butt" Lillia replied while still on my back.

No comments: