TABLE OF CONTENTS

[TABLE OF CONTENTS]

[NEW ANIMATION, LEARNED COUPLE NEW THINGS. CHECK THEM OUT]

[FIRST THING THAT I POSTED ON THIS BLOG]
[SHORT HISTORY OF THE NIGHTLIGHT'S SERIES & ASSISTANCE NEEDED]
Don't ask about the last part of the video, Dunno what I was thinking
[THE BEGINNING OF NLT: AF & CHAPTERS]
[COUPLE OF RANDOM ANIMATIONS]
[NLS NOVEL "THE ENTIRE BOOK" Incomplete]
I made this novel almost 3 years ago & haven't finished it. But the good news is that there are 2 new chapters WAITING to be release by CHRISTMAS, So think of it as a CHRISTMAS PRESENT. I'm almost done with this novel then once I've finish this. We'll move on to something BIG in the story.
[SMALL Q&A]
[ReverseSoda Joined NL TEAM]
[OCTOBER POST (Sept. 24, 2010)]
[HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME (Nov. 7 IT'S MY BDAY)]
[WANT TO CONTACT ME? LEAVE A MESSAGE? COMMENT]
[LINES FOR AUDITION, EVEN THOUGH I CANCEL IT. YOU CAN STILL SEND ME LINES & THE SOONER YOU DO, THE GREATER CHANCE YOU MIGHT GET A ROLE ON FUTURE SHORTS]
[ORIGINAL CHRISTMAS BASH 2 CANCELED]
[Sneak Peek of CHRISTMAS BASH 2 (which will be release either late Wednesday or early Thursday)]
[FIRST INTRO OF ANIGAMEZ]

Monday, January 3, 2011

ANGEL BEATS SPECIAL - FANDUB



As you may already know, I'm doing an Angel Beats Special FANDUB . . . just to get rid of some confusion. I'm not doing the Series but the Special Episode that recently released. I'm a HUGE Angel Beats fan & as much I love to fan-DUBBED the series but busy with other various projects & events. LIKE: Daily Vlogs, Comics, Movies, Script Writing, & Novel Writing. Not to mention random events that appears in my life.

If you're interested on being in this FANDUB then send your auditions as a Video Respond or any other methods on sending me your auditions. There is no REAL DEADLINE but I would be appreciated if YOU would send me the auditions as soon as you can. I would like to start this soon. Possibly much sooner if I get great amount of auditioners. Maybe we able to release it by the end of january? that's possible.



[What about the other fandub?]

Somehow? I've lost interested on the others for some reason. for TORADORA FANDUB, the motivation for that just went out through the window. I still got 3/4 of the script complete. The reason for my loss of motivation is that not many people auditions. only 4 & won't be change, unless if they decide to bail which it's up to them. I still need more voice actors for TORADORA & finding more males are difficult. if your interested? then go here TORADORA AUDITION OPEN

KAICHOU WA-MAID SAMA: Well? It started as a joke but I think it should be continued as for a fandub. if you're also interested on that then go here: KAICHOU WA MAID-SAMA AUDITION OPEN

No comments: