TABLE OF CONTENTS

[TABLE OF CONTENTS]

[NEW ANIMATION, LEARNED COUPLE NEW THINGS. CHECK THEM OUT]

[FIRST THING THAT I POSTED ON THIS BLOG]
[SHORT HISTORY OF THE NIGHTLIGHT'S SERIES & ASSISTANCE NEEDED]
Don't ask about the last part of the video, Dunno what I was thinking
[THE BEGINNING OF NLT: AF & CHAPTERS]
[COUPLE OF RANDOM ANIMATIONS]
[NLS NOVEL "THE ENTIRE BOOK" Incomplete]
I made this novel almost 3 years ago & haven't finished it. But the good news is that there are 2 new chapters WAITING to be release by CHRISTMAS, So think of it as a CHRISTMAS PRESENT. I'm almost done with this novel then once I've finish this. We'll move on to something BIG in the story.
[SMALL Q&A]
[ReverseSoda Joined NL TEAM]
[OCTOBER POST (Sept. 24, 2010)]
[HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME (Nov. 7 IT'S MY BDAY)]
[WANT TO CONTACT ME? LEAVE A MESSAGE? COMMENT]
[LINES FOR AUDITION, EVEN THOUGH I CANCEL IT. YOU CAN STILL SEND ME LINES & THE SOONER YOU DO, THE GREATER CHANCE YOU MIGHT GET A ROLE ON FUTURE SHORTS]
[ORIGINAL CHRISTMAS BASH 2 CANCELED]
[Sneak Peek of CHRISTMAS BASH 2 (which will be release either late Wednesday or early Thursday)]
[FIRST INTRO OF ANIGAMEZ]

Friday, February 18, 2011

My Experience while PLAYING ZELDA: MAJORA'S MASK




[MY WEIRD EXPERIENCE]

I couldn't stop thinking about the story & could not stop thinking that something weird will happen while RE-PLAYING MAJORA'S MASK. I was at termina field & heading to the first thing you do after you play as HUMAN LINK... as I was heading toward the tree where you see a DRAWING OF SKULL KID on a tree trunk. My screen turned light purple... then made a static noise & a loud BOOM. I literally screamed "BEN! NO!" then realizing on what I just said. I said to myself "You gotta be kidding me, why am I so scared? it's just a F#$%KIN STORY, It's not real..." then I looked up on my screen & saw a weird black "smudge" that looks like the size of Link whole body... I Stared at it & then went closer to my TV SCREEN. then my game got reseted but it didn't reset to where you should see the "PRESS START" menu. I was at the MAIN MENU of the COLLECTOR'S GAME... I shut off my system thinking that my game is dirty & its messing up the game. SO I Cleaned it & then put it back but didn't played it. I was scared & nervous...

then last night... I played it again... this time I wanted to do the 4th Day Glitch cuz haven't done it in so long. I did it & went to fool around in the game to kill time while waiting for my favorite show to come up. I was near GREAT BAY & since I can't go any further since you need Epona... I just made LINK stay... got a phone call, picked up & started talking to my friend... 5 - 8 minutes later... I finished talking & looked up on my screen... it did it again... I didn't notice it since I was out of my room at the time, it turn purple... this time... the purple was darker... but didn't hear any static or a Boom sound... so it didn't scared me but bothered me on why its doing it? My show was about to start, so I was about to shut it off... but when I was shutting off the game, I heard a Goron "moan" & I instantly held the power button... then heard a "bell" sound like. I was still holding the power button & tried to move link by moving the control stick with my other hand... then I saw that black smudge again but this time it was a lot darker than before... I just stared at it... passing 2 minute of my favorite show... realizing I should turn it off by now but before I let go my power button... it made a weird hissing noise. I kicked my gamecube & took out the GAME, put it back on my case & throw it inside my messanger bag... I haven't touched it till' the next day (Today).

I let a family member borrow my Zelda game cuz he was interested & never played a ZELDA GAME BEFORE... he got interested by the "JADUSABLE" story... but after I let him borrowed the game & got home... I realized that i forgotten about what happen the night before. So I tried to forget on what happen cuz it could be something wrong with my gamecube thats messing up the game. I had my gamecube since 2006, its still looks & feels new cuz I always takes care of it & never dirty it. NOW I'm so curious on whats the purple screen & that smudge was all about... I wonder if my cousin experienced it yet?... could be my gamecube that made THAT weird screen color & stuff....

or could it be that I "Shouldn't have done that" . . . I use screen shot to capture some of the picture from the videos that JADUSABLE UPLOADED...

JADUSABLE SAID

"That said,

Do not download ANY of my videos or anything ABOUT my videos - through a Youtube video/audio ripper, a screengrab, whatever. I don't know how he can spread, but I know that just watching them on youtube/reading my text won't be able to allow him to spread, otherwise he wouldn't have needed my help in the first place, but I STRONGLY reccomend you do not take anything you see streaming online onto your own personal computer."

No comments: